4) Call For Performers 2015 for Performance in the Park series.
13) Community Events Calendar - Green Gazette free Listings
12) Community Events Calendar - Green Gazette free Listings
Send in your green events, meetings, and community activities for February & March by Sept 24th to be included in the upcoming issue of TheGreenGazette. Please keep listings to a couple of sentences max per entry and in the following order: Date, event description, where, time of day, contact info.
Contact Lisa Bland (Publisher and Editor in Chief) for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-620-3419 or visit www.thegreengazette.ca
- What mental health and substance use services do you provide?
- What geographical area do you serve?
- Are you able to provide services directly in the Tsilhqotin communities of Tl’etinqox (Anaham), Xeni Gwet’in ( Nemiah) , Tsi Deldel ( Redstone), Tl’esqox (Toosey), ?Esdilah ( Alexandria) , Yunesitin ( Stone)?
- If you are able to travel to our communities, what services can you provide?
- If not, do you provide services to the rural and remote communities from Williams Lake as a central location?
- Are there any practices you have developed or found helpful to address barriers of travel for our community members that live in remote communities to access your service?
- Do you are your staff receive formal training in trauma informed practice? If so, please share what training your program has adopted.
- Do you or your employer support any form of cultural competency training and if so please share with us the title of the training? Is this training a voluntary or mandatory condition of employment?
- Are there any services or staff support you as a program or agency can provide to contribute to a collaborative response to a rural and remote community following a crisis such as a suicide?
- Would your program or agency like to learn more about the medicine wheel and traditional practices that promote wellness and healing?
- Would your agency be open to a presentation on Tsilhqotinculture, our historical experience and our plans for growth as a nation?